If you are inspired about the work of Sacred Space Yoga and the ways that we have benefited you or the opportunities that we provide others...please do what you can to get the word out to anyone who you think could benefit. Our sanctuary and healing community rely heavily on the effort of allies and helpers like you to help us broaden the circle of awareness.
With your aid we can expand our community and continue to grow, bringing together more brothers and sisters focused on healing, nature, and creating a new paradigm of living. Please look over this page and decide what ways you would personally be comfortable and happy to help.
Possibilities for you to choose from include:
1. Post a general SSY announcement and invite, as well as specific program or event updates on your Facebook/Myspace/Twitter pages, and post a permanent link to the Sacred Space Website there. Make use of all social networking tools to let like-minded or like-hearted folks know about what is offered, offered, daily classes and monthly workshops to retreats and private healing consultations.
2. Post a general SSY announcement, as well as program and event updates on any health, yoga, and healing forums and newsletters you know of.
3. Send a template letter to your friends, customers or associates about Sacred Space Yoga and our classes, teachers and community.
4. Send your friends to the SSY Facebook page and invite them become a FAN!
5. Download, print & distribute the SSY workshop flyers (there are pdfs attached on every workshop page-easy to download) and/or schedule brochures(click here for current schedule pdf)with particular emphasis on getting them up in healing centers, herb stores, organic markets, women’s centers, universities and cooperatives. Or request that we have a quantity sent to you, to be left in stacks at various places. Send a request for flyers/brochures here.
6. Encourage any magazines in your area to write about Sacred Space Yoga and our teachings, or to interview owner Kim Groark or your favorite SSY teachers, focusing on the life-changing and healing aspects of yoga and energetic bodywork. Or else trust your inner writer, and compose an article on this work yourself. Either way, please send us contact information for national or regional publications that you can recommend us getting a hold of.
7. Forward Sacred Space Yoga blog posts to your mailing lists and post them on FaceBook, Twitter, MySpace etc.
8. Make our website link a part of your email signature so that more people are aware that you're a supporter of Sacred Space Yoga and our work.